Aluminium Plates – Microwave Chicken Rolls Recipe
Ingredients for the rolls (2 serves)
- 8 thinly sliced chicken slices
- 4 thinly sliced provola cheese slices
- 4 ham slices
Ingredients for the breading
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
On a cutting board, place a slice of chicken with half a slice of ham and half a slice of provola cheese. Roll it and season it with salt and pepper. Repeat with the other chicken slices.
In a bowl mix the breadcrumbs, the Parmesan cheese and the parsley. Roll the breading around the chicken slices. Put the chicken rolls in our Contital aluminium plates and microwave – combi function – at 600w for 8 minutes, 1 minute with grill function.
If you want to receive more recipes, please subscribe to our Newsletter