Aluminium used in food containers: advantages and benefits
Aluminium is used in food containers for different reasons: it provides a very good barrier to protect food against light and air and preserves food quality; it can be recycled and designed individually according to customers’ requirements; it can be produced in different sizes and shapes. In addition, aluminium is a lightweight material and for this reason it has a positive effect on the production costs.
More info about aluminium trays? Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Is an aluminium foil container good for use?
Aluminium packaging has many advantages over other forms of packaging. For this reason aluminium food containers are used in a wide range of applications. Here some advantages of aluminium foil trays:
- Heat conductivity (aluminium distributes heat homogeneously improving the cooking of food in the oven)
- Hygiene and safety (aluminium is sterile and safe for use in direct contact with foodstuffs)
- Multi-mode cooking (aluminium containers can be used in traditional oven and with some precautions in microwave too)
- Sustainability (aluminium foil trays are fully recyclable)
- Performance (aluminium food containers can be used in the domestic and industrial sectors)
- Design (round or square, big or small size, these containers can be made to fulfil any number of functions)
Aluminium food containers by Contital
Contital is one of the most important European manufacturers of aluminium trays. It offers a convenient, cost effective method of packing a very wide variety of food types. All trays are produced to the highest standards and conform to European and FDA regulations.